OPPO, a Chinese smartphone maker, has opened a new service center in Lagos to serve its customers nationwide. All OPPO mobile phones sold in Nigeria comes with a 2 year warranty. The new OPPO Service Center offers software and hardware support, including genuine accessories. The new center offers additional support for OPPO products, original accessories and guarantees a 48 hour repair of all OPPO devices.
- Related Posts..
- HarmonyOS: Huawei Announces Android Replacement
- See How many Subscribers 9Mobile lost in a month
- Dstv and Gotv sets to slash subscription Fees in some African(Opens in a new browser tab)
The center has facilities, tools, equipment and highly qualified engineers to repair all OPPO equipment sold in the country. Regardless of whether you bought your OPPO mobile phone from their retail shop or not, they also offer software support to customers who are already using the OPPO phones long before the brand was launched in Nigeria. This is a huge step up, all the issues that came as a result of using a foreign OPPO device without a local repair centre has been solved, such as broken screens, battery problems, OPPO accessory repairs and so on.
- Other Related Posts..
- MTN Nigeria formally Launches Mobile cash Transfer Services
- How to Start a profitable Video Game Business in Nigeria.
- How to Restrict Visitors to only one App on your Phone.