How to Make Money on Facebook from Ad Break
How to make money on Facebook from Ad break: Have you ever wondered if you can monetize your Facebook page, Do you wonder if people even make money from having a good number of followers and traffic in general on Facebook.
These and many more, are what we will be looking at in today’s article.
First and foremost.
What is Facebook Ad Break?
Facebook Ad breaks are short ads that you can allow Facebook to include in your video content to earn money.
These Ads are placed at certain break points in your content or you can choose at what point you want Facebook to place Ad breaks.
Adding an ad break to your Facebook video is a quick and easy way to build a solid monetization strategy for your videos.
You get a portion of the revenues made from these Ad breaks, so having a well-placed Ad break can have a positive impact on your Monetization strategy.
Scope of Facebook Ad breaks
Facebook Ad breaks are available in three major format
- Pre- roll video: This Ad break format is displayed before your video content even kicks off, this is particular Ad break is very effective because there’s a guarantee that your viewers are sure to see the Ad hence generate revenue..
- Mid-roll video: This Ad break is displayed during the video, it is usually placed at certain strategic points in your video content. For instance you can choose a particular time interval in which Facebook will place these Ad breaks.
- Non-interruptive image Ad: This type of Ad is displayed below your video content without stopping or interrupting your video in any way.
According to Facebook, the most appropriate Ad break will be automatically selected based on your audience and the type of video content you create.
The Ad break has been a huge success for Facebook. In fact, pages that use the Ad breaks have grown by more than 300% over the past years.
- Related Post..
- $1 Billion Dollars In Bitcoin Mysteriously Moved To an Unidentified Crypto Wallet
- Jeff Bezos is a Thief – Wikipedia’s new Description of World’s Richest Man
- Facebook Dating App Launched with Instagram Integrations
Benefits of Facebook Ad breaks
Well, the major aim of inserting Ad breaks to your video content is to increase your overall earnings.
You get paid for doing what you love while you can simply focus on creating more quality video content.
Ad Breaks Program Eligibility
To be part of this fantastic earning strategy, there are quite a number of requirements outlined by Facebook.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have at least 10,000 followers or more on your Facebook page.
- Your videos must be published from a page and not a profile.
- Facebook only allows some Country and languages (keep reading to see your country/language eligibility).
- You need to have gotten at least 30,000 views for at least 1 minute on your video upload which could be 3 minutes long in the last 60 days.
What Countries Are Eligible?
The good news is that Facebook ad break has been made available to many countries.
Not too long ago, Facebook announced that this monetization strategy will now be available for even African countries.
You can check the availability of Facebook ad break in your country here by clicking the link below.
What Languages Are Eligible?
Arabic, Bengali, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesia, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, and many more.
Click the link above to find out about your country and languages that are eligible.
How do I Sign Up?
If you have met all the Facebook requirements for Ad break on your videos, then you are already halfway there.
It’s very easy to sign up for Facebook Ad break, click the link below and follow the the Facebook Ad break guide.
How to check if i am eligible.
You can check your eligibility status from your Facebook Creator Studio Dashboard
- Log in to your Facebook Creator Studio.
- In your Monetization box, simple click on Check Eligibility.
- Now you can review your status under Monetization Eligibility Standards.
Another way you can check if you are eligible is through your Page Insights Dashboard
- Simply locate the Page you want to check for Monetization eligibility.
- Click the Insights tab at the top of the Facebook Page.
- Now Click on Videos in the left hand menu.
- Under Ad breaks access, click on View.