As we informed you, not long ago, MultiChoice Nigeria will be increasing subscription fees for all DStv packages starting in June, and some other packages will likely be withdrawn.
Earlier today, DStv sent a broadcast SMS to all her subscribers informing them of the new price rate taking effect in a few weeks time.
According to the SMS directed to their customers, this new subscribtion charge willl take effective from the 1st of June 2020.
A 7.5% VAT charge will be applied to all the current DStv packages.
This simply means that you are going to be paying higher prices as compared to before.
New DSTV Prices Effective from June 1st:
- DSTV Padi: N1800 to N1850
- DSTV Access: N2000 to N2150
- DSTV Yanga: N2500 to N2565
- DSTV Family: N4000 to N4300
- DSTV Confam: N4500 to N4615
- DSTV Compact: N6800 to N6975
- DSTV Compact +: N10,650 to N10,925
- DSTV Premium: N15,800 to N16,200
New GOtv Prices Effective from June 1st
For GOtv Users, here are the new Charges;
- GOtv Max: N3200 to N3280
- GOtv Jolli: N2400 to N2460
- GOtv Jinja: N1600 to N1640
- GOtv Lite: N400 to N410
If you can’t continue paying these exorbitant prices on DStv subscription packages, Netflix is here to rescue you.
Netflix subscription is cheap and doesn’t consume much data if your device is well optimized.
In my opinion, this is not the best time for DStv to increase its subscription price, knowing fully well that a lot of households are running short of finance or perhaps struggling to make ends meet.
Let us know if you are going to ditch it or continue with it in the comment box below.
- Other Related Posts..
- How to Add NCDC on WhatsApp for Real-time Coronavirus Updates
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Now Available for Android, iOS Users Worldwide
- Facebook Dating App Launched with Instagram Integrations