In this short tutorial, I will be showing you some few tips on how to make your smartphone run faster.
It’s true that there comes a certain time when your smartphone will start slowing down, we call this lagging in the tech world.
This is probably as a result of too many applications or should I software that has been introduced into your gadget, or may be large thumbnails of pictures, cache files, etc.
I’ve heard peeps complain out loud about how their smartphone is hanging, skipping and so on.
It has turned out to be a very common problem these days.
Regardless of whether you are utilizing an iPhone or an Android smartphone, this short guide should help you fix this problem.
Yes, there is an exit plan to fix this in just 5 minutes
How to make your Android Smartphone Faster
To keep this short and simple, kindly follow these few steps below;
- Reboot your smartphone. Seems like a basic thing to do but the truth is that Android framework reacts well to a reboot.
- Download and install CCleaner or any android Cleaning software. I think a lot of smartphones comes with a pre-installed phone manager these days.
- Simply utilize these Android phone cleaners to wipe and remove irrelevant files such as application cache, image thumbnails etc.
I’ve been using CCleaner and I can strongly recommend this software to you.
That’s if your Smartphone does not posses any phone manager software capable of cleaning your phone.
Or you can most probably give it a trial.
Most atimes the cleaning softwares that comes pre-installed in most phones are not really effective as oppose the CCleaner i talked about.
It is capable of speeding up your smartphone by opening up RAM and clearing up all the unused junks and cache slowing down your Android smartphone device.
How to Speed Up Your iPhone
When it comes to the iPhone users, there are two different ways to do this.
Either through your iPhone Face ID or your iPhone Touch ID.
It just depends on the type of iPhone you are currently using..
Speeding up your iPhone Using Face ID
First and foremost, activate a feature called AssistiveTouch on your iPhone by using any of the below steps;
- Tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Touch > AssistiveTouch, at that point switch on AssistiveTouch.
- Tap Settings > General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut and afterward click AssistiveTouch.
- Simply Ask Siri: “Turn on AssistiveTouch”
I suggest utilizing the first option i pointed out on iPhone since it quickly permits you to add it to the Home button from the menu by tapping on Customize Top Level Menu.
And it also ensures the Home button is there. Tap on a button to include it in the event that it isn’t there.
Free up RAM
- Go to Settings> General> Off
- DON’T SLIDE TO POWER OFF! Instead, open the AssistiveTouch menu and hold the virtual home button until the screen returns to the lock screen (it usually takes about one second or more).
And you’re done.
Make smartphone faster by using the Touch ID
- Simply Go to Settings > General > Shut Down
- Try not to SLIDE TO POWER OFF! Rather, press and hold the Home button until the screen comes back to the Lock screen.
This usually takes around 5 to 7 seconds, and your are Done!
- Other Related Posts…
- How to Back up Android phone contacts without any app
- How to Recover your Hacked Facebook Account in Less Than 10Mins
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Now Available for Android, iOS Users Worldwide