Airtel is wishing her network subscribers a happy new month with a special data plan offer, we don’t know how long this offer will last but it features a lower data subscription rate.
This is a great news since many individuals are not still eligible for the MTN and 9mobile N200 to get 1GB data plan respectively. This plan is very similar to that of the MTN plan. Therefore, if you can no longer use the MTN 1GB plan for N200, you can as well opt in for the Airtel special data plan. Airtel will do its best to maintain its current position as the Nigeria’s second largest telecommunications provider after beating other network providers to regain this position not too long ago.
The plan has been unnoticed, we bet this plan was secretly introduced just this month. There have not been much details concerning who can be eligibility or not, if you’ve got an Airtel SIM, you can as well give it a trial.
- Related Posts…
- Airtel: How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime
- 5 Airtel Customer Services You can Perform Yourself
- 3 Swift Methods To Check Your Airtel Mobile Number
AIRTEL Special Data Plan
- 200MB for N100 (validity 3days)
- 1GB for N200 (validity 1 week)
- 2GB for N500 (validity is 2 weeks)
- 4GB for N1000 (validity is 1 month)
How to subscribe for the Airtel Special Data Plan
- Dial *141*241# , you will get a pop up message of different data plans.
- Simply reply the command prompt with the code of the data plan of your choice.
Kindly note that if your AIRTEL sim is not eligible, you can try it out on a New AIRTEL SIM.
Those who are no longer eligible for the MTN 1GB for N200 can opt in for this AIRTEL special data plan or if you want to be eligible for your MTN data plan, simply leave your MTN Sim without subscribing for about 2-3 weeks and you will be re-qualified. Although you can still make calls with the sim but do not subscribe with it.
- Other Related Posts..
- WhatsApp Trick to Reveal the Exact Number of Texts You’ve sent to Anyone.
- How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria 2019
- MTN Compensates Subscribers with N5000 Airtime
- Your Smartphone’s Light Badly Affects Your Brain and Body