You probably came across this awesome website when, you were in search for how to deactivate(delete) your ezoic ads account. In just few steps, you will learn how to uninstall Ezoic ads from your website.
Ezoic is a great ads platform no doubt; but most times certain advantages comes with a mouthful of inconvinience that outweighs the advantages. Hence the reason why you want to uninstall, delete or deactivate your ezoic ads account.
Here’s a little bit of information about Ezoic, just incase you don’t fully understand what Ezoic is all about.
Very Important: 5 Airtel Customer Services You can Perform Yourself
What is Ezoic
Ezoic (ee-zo-ic) is a Google award winning platform created specially for publishers. Ezoic was inspired as a result of the growing complexity of the digital ecosystem, many publishers has had a pretty hard time to make critical decisions concerning their ads placement.
Now, with so many competing priorities and goals to balance their goal, publishers need an objective way to optimize, streamline, and balance all the elements that make digital publishers successful.
Dwayne Lafleur, the founder of Ezoic designed the earliest version of Ezoic with the understanding that the amount of testing and learning needed to truly optimize a website’s full potential was outside of the ability of a single human, or even a massive team of humans.
Today, Ezoic is an innovative industry leader in the machine learning system. Ezoic helps platform users manage and automate the tests and adjustments needed to maximize a site’s true potential when it comes to monetization.
Ezoic has it’s headquarters in North County, San Diego CA, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Newcastle, U.K. Ezoic is the preferred solution of thousands of popular websites and large media brands that send well over 1.6 billion visitors per month through the Ezoic technology.
How to Deactivate(Delete) your Ezoic Account
- First and foremost, you will need to uninstall your cloudflare plugin, as many bloggers and publisers usually install Ezoic on their website via cloudflare integration. Therefore uninstall cloudflare first of all.
- Goto your Ezoic dashboard and switch it off for both desktop, mobile, etc
- Goto the settings tab on your Ezoic account and remove the cloudflare integration(sign out).
- Now visit your cloudflare website and also delete your website as well. No worries, you can install cloudflare on your account after the whole process is finalized.
- After a few minutes, Add your website once again to Cloudflare CDN.
- Now goto your DNS settings, under Ezoic DNS Settings, Overrides the YES to NO
That’s all, your site should be running smoothly after following the above guide on “How to deactivate your Ezoic account” and Remove Ezoic from your website.
If you found this post helpful, kindly drop a comment or share this article.